Z Automotive Tazer JL MINI Programmer
Simple, plug-in installation – simply unplug the SGW module located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector and plug the Tazer JL MINI in its place. There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep, and “live” features. These can all be accessed using the dash display and using the steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
Settings – once the Tazer is “married” to the Jeep, the following menus can be accessed.
Vehicle Settings – Access when making changes such as tire size, gear ratios,
or other upgrades or modifications. These changes will continue to operate after the Tazer JL MINI is unplugged.
– Change Tire Size
– Change Gear Ratio
– Change Transfer Case LOW ratio
– Enable/Disable TPMS system
– Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi-85psi)
– Enable/Disable Backup camera
– Enable/Disable Cargo Camera input (8.4 Uconnect only)*
– Enable/Disable CD (wired audio) input*
– Enable/Disable TravelLink/XM traffic&weather
– Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
– Change DRL location
– Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function
– Enable/Disable factory fog lights
– Enable/Disable Fog Light Dropout (when Fogs shut off while High Beams are on)
– Enable/Disable Factory Halo lights (including BCM output for adding Halo’s)
– Enable/Disable One-touch lane change
– Change Headlight type (STD/LED)
– Change Fog light type (STD/LED)
– Change Taillight type (STD/LED)
– Change Front Turn Signal type (STD/LED) – supports aftermarket LED lights too
– Enable/Disable Trailer Tow setting
– Enable/Disable Aux Button settings
– Enable/Disable Blind Spot detection (if hardware added or removed)
– Enable/Disable/Change Parksense configuration
– Disable Electronic Sway Bar (if removed from vehicle)
– Disable Front Axle Disconnect module for axle swaps
– Disable Front and Rear Lockers for axle swaps
– Disable Electronic Steering Pump for hydraulic steering conversions
– Change cluster splash screen Wrangler/Sahara/Rubicon
– Change HVAC controls setting to allow use of dual zone controls on single zone Jeep (for those upgrading the 5″ radio)
– Enable/Disable PANIC button on remote
– One-touch return-to-stock – Quick “unmarry” function returns all Vehicle Settings back to stock.
Live Functions – functions the Tazer JL Mini performs "live", ONLY when plugged in.
– AutoStopStart Disable – remembers the last state of the Auto Stop/Start system and will set it automatically the next time the vehicle is started.
– AutoTracKill – remembers the last state of the traction control system and will automatically set it for you the next time you start the vehicle
– Can disconnect sway bar in 2WD up to 30mph (any speed if button mapped SwayKill is used)
– Can use a backup camera and added cargo/front/undercarriage camera or media player at any speed
– TurnCAM – automatic backup camera when turn signals are used (8.4 Uconnect only)
– Dark Mode- Turns off all exterior lighting and dash/radio/shifter lights while parked with the engine running.
– Light Show mode – 6 preset and 3 make-your-own Light shows that flashes all the exterior lights, perfect for car shows/first responders/off-road visibility. Control from Key Fob or steering wheel buttons. Can be enabled for in-motion use for parades, off-road and legal police/EMS.
– Axle Locker control (Rubicon) – Engage lockers in 2WD and 4Hi on demand.
– Sway Bar control in 2WD with automatic re-engagement at 30MPH
– SwayKill – Disable sway bar on-demand in any drive mode, any speed.
– TC Kill – Tuns off traction control, stability control, and ABS.
– Hood Alarm – When the vehicle theft alarm is armed, monitors hood activity and will sound the alarm and flash light shows if opened.
– Cooldown mode: Turn engine fans on-demand when the ignition is on, engine not running
– Line Lock: Can lock front brakes for an easy burnout
– Rock Crawl: Can lock all four brakes by pressing steering wheel buttons to hold the vehicle still, especially helpful when off-road.
– Winch Mode: Raise idle to 2000 RPM with a simple button press.
– Button Mapping: Use cruise up, down and right buttons as quick-access to some Tazer JL functions when cruise control is off.
– Display DTCs – Displays the diagnostic codes that would cause the Check Engine Light to trip.
-Clear CELs – Reset the Check Engine Light. Helpful when modifications trip the light and you know exactly why.
– 0 to 30 and 0 to 60 Timers – Displays 0-30 or 0-60 times on EVIC display
NEW firmware is available periodically and is always free!