SK251 - Cylinder Assist™ Steering Kit for 2003-06 Jeep TJ/LJ 4.0L with Aftermarket D60
Oversized tires, differential lockers, and rock obstacles will quickly have your factory power steering system crying for help.
A PSC hydraulic assist cylinder steering system is the solution to turn those much bigger tires like they are stock, whether on or off-the-road. Increase the turning force by an average of 50 percent with a PSC Cylinder Assist Steering System featuring a new steering gearbox that has been modified for cylinder assist while maintaining stock handling, control, and road feel with zero oversteer.
Every PSC BIG BORE Cylinder Assist Steering Kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation.
2003-06 Jeep TJ/LJ 4.0L with Aftermarket D60 Axle
- SG400R Steering Gearbox Conversion replaces failure-prone OEM ZF component
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stabilizer
- Compatible with OEM serpentine belt
- SG400R Steering Gearbox
- PK1852 Power Steering Pump and Remote Reservoir Kit
- Inlcudes HK2000 High-Pressure Hose Assembly
- Steering Assist Cylinder Kit with Hardware
- Assist Cylinder Installation Hose Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
Due to the increased overall size of the SG400R, some applications may require a 1" body lift to clear interference issues of the high pressure and return lines.
Some applications may require the modification of the factory steering shaft, shortening it by approximately two (2) inches
Anti Splash Valve (SR-VT) and Heat Sink cooler (CK100-6) HIGHLY recommended