SK250 - Cylinder Assist™ Steering Kit for 2003-06 Jeep TJ/LJ 4.0L
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are engineered to efficiently handle increased torque loads due to the installation of larger-than-stock tire sizes, upgraded aftermarket axles, and/or locking differentials.
PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kits deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
Does your rig have a D60 axle? Order the SK251.
2003-06 Jeep LJ/TJ 4.0L (38-42 Inch Tire Size)
- SG400R Steering Gearbox Conversion replaces failure-prone OEM ZF component
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stabilizer
- Requires HK2000 Hose Kit
- Compatible with OEM serpentine belt
• SG400R Steering Gearbox
• PK1852 Power Steering Pump and Remote Reservoir Kit
• Steering Assist Cylinder Kit with Hardware
• Assist Cylinder Installation Hose Kit
• SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
Due to the increased overall size of the SG400R, some applications may require a 1" body lift to clear interference issues of the high pressure and return lines.
Anti Splash Valve (SR-VT) and Heat Sink cooler (CK100-6) HIGHLY recommended