JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar | Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT
- Superior strength to replace original fixed length track bar.
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components.
- Built from high strength 1.5” OD thick wall DOM tubing formed to correct geometry and clearance.
- Durometer specific rubber bushings preinstalled and ready to install right out of the box.
- Durable gloss black powder coat finish with zinc plated end.
Center the front axle of your lifted Jeep Wrangler JL, Unlimited JL and the Gladiator JT with an adjustable front track bar. The same stout track bars included in JSPEC suspension systems are available separately to help upgrade most lift kits on the market. Control lateral movement of the front axle and recenter the axle under the vehicle to suit a wide range of lift heights. The heavy duty design comes features 1.5" OD thick wall DOM tube construction that has been specially CNC bent to correct geometry as well as maintain clearances under the front of your Jeep. Fine threads and a 1.5” jam nut allow precise adjustments and positive locking. Both ends feature premium grade, durometer specific rubber bushings to ensure long-lasting performance that are designed to isolate NVHs. This heavy duty track bar is designed to be used with 0-4.5" lifts and is compatible with most lifts on the market that use an OE-style mounting points. It comes finished in a durable gloss black powder coat along with a zinc plated end for superior corrosion resistance.