Time to hit the trails, check out the vendors, have community and learn all in one weekend!!! ALL outdoor enthusiast are welcome!
What all is included?
- 2 nights of primitive camping at Riverbend- Located off Mullinix rd. near the Outpost. 275 Mullinix Rd, Troy NC (follow the signs) space will be limited to around 100 camp sites there are bathrooms and a shelter to use.
- Group Trail Rides
- Training by Morrisons Outdoor Adventures
- Product Demonstration by MOA
- 4 Wheel Drive Games
- RTI Ramp-Prizes for most flex
- Truck & Jeep Show (prizes for: best built rig, best overland rig and can't believe it still runs)
- Raffle- purchase tickets separately at the event
Cost: $75.00 per vehicle
Percentage of proceeds will go to Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
More about the event.
- This is a family friendly event aimed at teaching and introducing our wonderful sport to others, while bringing different clubs and groups together.
- This is a drama free event so leave the hustle of everyday life at home and come relax under the stars with us.
- There will be camp fires, fun and games throughout the weekend.
- Passes for the Forest are available at the Eldorado Outpost.
- There is about 15 acres of open field that we will use to camp, so tent, campers, and overland trailers are welcome. (motorhome parking limited) If you have a group and would like to set camp together you will need to come early and claim your spots.
- If you are a vendor or your club has suggestions of something to offer please send us a message @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for volunteers, if you can volunteer your weekend will be FREE. Contact us today to sign up!!!